Option of just buying by the oz, or can come in reusable tin for future refills.
Better than toothpaste and saves over 1 Billion toothpaste tubes from the landfill annually in the U.S.
- Gently polishes your teeth leaving fewer places for bacteria to attach and reducing the formation of plaque and tartar.
- Less abrasive than most toothpastes but leaves you with a just-after-the-dentist feeling.
- Contains no preservatives, SLS, sodium saccharin, artificial colors, aluminum or nanoparticles – nothing extra to be absorbed in your mouth.
- BDIH Certified and All Natural
- Safe and effective
- Certified by the Aktion-zahnfreundlich e.V., the German organization that reviews oral hygiene products, as safe and effective.
How to use:
1) Chew a tablet until soft
2) Brush your teeth with a wet soft bristled toothbrush as you would with toothpaste
3) Rinse and enjoy the polished clean feel!
- Microcrystalline Cellulose facilitates UNPASTE’s ultra-smooth polishing action, even cleaning and polishing in the interdental spaces. Debris simply beads up on the tooth surface and plaque growth is inhibited.
- Sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda) adjusts the pH of the citric acid.
- Silica serves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauryl Glutamate) is a natural, mild, eco-friendly surfactant. Sodium lauryl glutamate should not be confused with monosodium glutamate (MSG), used in the food industry. UNPASTE tablets are MSG-free and gluten-free.
- Magnesium Stearate is a compound commonly used in tablet manufacturing.
- Natural Mint Flavor from essential oil gives UNPASTE its breath-freshening power.
- Menthol helps freshen breath and adds a brisk, cool sensation to brushing.
- Xanthan Gum is a natural thickener for the tablets, helping them break down smoothly in the mouth.
- Stevia is a natural sweetener, derived from the leaf of the stevia plant, which does not promote tooth decay.
- Citric Acid stimulates the flow of saliva in the mouth. This increase in saliva accelerates the remineralization of tooth surfaces.